Airate 1 Pro Single Fan Speed Controller with Temperature Control
The Gromatrix Airate 1 Pro is a single fan speed controller with temperature, humidity, light sensor and a Clear LED display. The controller is designed and manufactured in the UK and built to a high standard. The unit maintains a set temperature in your growing environment which can be set by the user, it also includes minimum fan speed control which can be used to ensure a minimum level of air exchange.
- Gromatrix - high quality and UK designed and manufactured
- More control for the user of their growing environment
- Airate 1 Pro controls exhaust fan speed to maintain grow room temperature
- Clear LED temperature, humidity and settings display
- Includes a 5m temperature, humidity, light sensor to monitor grow room temperature and humidity
- Includes minimum fan speed control to ensure adequate air exchange in the grow room
- Splash proof sockets and enclosure
- Control one fan with a maximum current rating of 2.5amps
The unit also includes humidity clearance cycles so when the lights go off and the temperature drops more than 4 degrees below the set point, the controller will turn fans on full for 10 minutes per hour to reduce the humidity build up. This option can be enabled and disabled via the gromatrix logger app using the provided cable.
- Airate 1 Pro control unit
- 5m temperature, humidity, light sensor
- 2 x hoop and loop cable tidy
- Data logging cable and software
How the Airate 1 Pro works
The Airate 1 Pro 2.5amps temperature control single fan speed controller automatically controls the speed of the exhaust fan to ensure the user’s temperature set point is maintained. Airate 1 Pro includes a 5m temperature, humidity, light sensor which can be located in your growing environment in an appropriate place. We recommend placing the sensor amongst your plants.
Airate 1 Pro has one socket located on the front of the unit with splash proof covers.
The end user has 2 control points to set on the front of the controller. The first control knob allows the user to set minimum fan speed, this allows the user to set the required minimum fan speed (slowest speed the fan can run) to ensure adequate air exchange in your grow room even if the temperature goes too low. The second control knob controls the required temperature of your grow room - the unit will maintain your set temperature point.
Once the unit is turned on and set up it will set the fan speeds to the optimum speed to maintain your temperature set point.
The Airate 1 Pro can adjust the speed of the fan with a maximum power consumption of 575 Watts (current draw of 2.5 amps)
How to set up Airate 1 Pro
- Mount the unit on a stable, non-vibratory location to provide full support to the unit using the supplied fixings.
- Plug your exhaust fan into the 3 pin socket on the front of the unit.
- Plug the 3 pin mains cable from the unit into a socket outlet and switch the unit on.
- Position the 5m temperature sensor in the middle of you grow room or growing environment. (We recommend positioning in the middle of your plants to get best readings)
- Turn the temperature control knob to 35°c fully clockwise.
- Turn the fan min knob clockwise until your required minimum fan speed is set. Remember if your minimum fan speed is set too low, there may not be enough fresh air exchange to replenish CO2 for optimal plant growth. Also, having your fan speed too low may not keep the humidity down enough for good plant growth and also may result in the chances of mould or rot during flowering.
- Turn the temperature knob anti clockwise to set your required grow room temperature.
- The unit is now setup, the controller will now maintain your chosen temperature
- The LED display shows the temperature and humidity of your grow area. The LED display can also be used when setting up the controller when you turn a control knob you will see the current setting is displayed this increase and decrease when the control knob is turned this allows you to set the unit up more accurately.
The unit also has a LED indicator
- A green illuminated LED means the controller is within 1°c of your set point.
- A red illuminated LED means the controller has been +/- 1°c outside your set point for more than 10 minutes.
- The Airate 1 Pro can adjust the speed of fans with a maximum power consumption of 575 watts (current draw of 2.5 amps). However, it should never be used to control the speed of a oscillating type fans which generally have their own speed controller. Using the Airate 1 Pro controller to control an oscillating fan could burnout the controller or the oscillating fan itself.
|Name||Airate 1 Pro|
|Temperature||Rotary analogue control|
|Minimum Fan Speed||Rotary analogue control|
|LED Indicator||Bicolour LED Green (Within Parameters) / Red (Outside Parameters)|
|LED Display||3 Green 7 Segment Displays|
|Number of Channels||1|
|Max Load Channel||2.5A|
|Fixings||4 Screws and Wall Plugs|
|Operational Temperature||0˚ C - 40˚ C|
|Storage Temperature||-20˚ C - 70˚ C|
- Brands Gromatrix
- Model: AIRATE 1 PRO
- Availability: In Stock
- EX VAT: £70.14